Thursday 29 March 2012

Super simple spring time neutral eye look

Hi All!~

YES it is getting hotter and hotter in UK and it is finally SPRING going SUMMER!!!!!! So I trying to leave the heavy dark eye makeup look aside and try something softer =) Appologies for blur pictures that you may see below beause I only use a iphone4 camera for my blog currently. I not planning to purchase a good/ decent camera yet because I am not that kinna person who really take pictures often (because I am really lazy heh) so buying a camera kinna = wasting money, I rather buy shoes =D. However I may buy a good camera after I earn some $$ hopefully during the summer holidays =)

Products that I used on my eyes:
From top: Majolica Majoca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara, 17 eyeshadow trio in Barely there, Urban decay primer in Original

From top: lash/brow comb, Sasa heat lash curler
On my cheeks:
Models Own powder blusher in Cheeky pink, Berry M Bronzer (the only colour avaliable)

On my lips:
LorealCause Rogue in Lovely Rose (no. 03)

Prep your eyes first by applying Urban decay eye primer so that your eyeshadow will last for a longer time. Apply the brown eyeshadow from the outercorners towards the inner 1/3 of your lid and blending it inwards a little. The brown colour gives an illusion of a deepers set eyes. This part may be a little tricky because if it is not done properly, it may look awarkward. Practise more and you will get it eventually =) After this it will be really simple.


Sorry for jumping but here is the finished look:


Next, apply the pink eye shadow on the rest of the lid area and blend it with the brown shadow, leaving at least 1/4 from the outer corners free from any pink shadow. In the area where you blend both brown and pink shadow, add a little of the cream coloured shadow to enhance the eye a little. It is optional to line your eyes, I skipped this step and just added 3 coats of mascara. After each coat of mascara, I usually comb my lashes so that the tendency of lashes clumping or having clumps on your lashes is lesser.

There are several other ways that you can applying your eyeshadow apart from the one I just did.

I may do a review on the model own blusher soon and prolly a few other blushers that I have used.

Thank you for reading!~



Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment