Friday 9 March 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner

Hi All!



Swatches: Bourbon (above), Underground (below)

I had pretty high expectations when I got these eyeliners because I have read several reviews on it. Many have said that this eyeliner does not budge or smudge, waterproof, lasts on oily lids and other stuff. However, I am not a fan of this product because like all other pencil eyeliners available in the market, it is not "oil-proof". I have really oily lids so no liquid liners never last without smudging on the bottom lid. Well unless you have dry or normal skin, this will probably work well for you.

The pencil eyeliner has a soft creamy texture, so if you would like to have a sharp tip when lining your lids, you have to sharpen it all the time. After applying, it will dry a little, causing it to be slightly more long-wearing. Bourbon is a medium dark brown colour with some glitter particles in it. Underground is a light brown colour with a metallic sheen.

I only use this if I need to define my eyes a little when I am out for a short period of time. All in all, I will not really recommend this product for those who have more oily skin.  Iwould still stick with liquid eyeliner as they last the longest and do not smudge.


Thank you for reading!~

Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment