Saturday 3 March 2012

Mac Blush & Berry M bronzer

Hi All!~

Without blusher and bronzer

With bronzer, applied on the temples of the forehead, below the cheek bone and on the jawline

With a bit of blush and bronzer

Product used: Berry M natural dazzle bronzer (left), Mac sheertone powder blush in Coygirl (right)



In my opinion,blusher and bronzer are a inseparable pair that should be worn together. A bronzer is used to contour the face and A blush adds a bit of colour/ flush to the face. You could use a contouring powder instead of a bronzer too, but I prefer using bronzers.This Mac blush colour is pretty dark so it should be use sparingly. Well, I think that this mac blush colour suits cold weather better because cold weather = your cheeks will flush so it will look rather natural. I barely use this colour at all in Singapore because the colour look a bit heavy for the hot weather. I prefer to use a lighter shade of pink or coral blusher when in Singapore. I will be doing another review on the other blushers and bronzers that I have tried soon.

I bought this Berry M bronzer online from ASOS because it can't be found in Singapore (I think as I have never seen this brand in Singapore.. ever) I found out about this product after watching some reviews on bronzerssome time ago and one of them was on this product. According to the person ( I really forgot who that was) who did a review on bronzers recommended this product for people with fair/ fairer skin. I have issues with several bronzers, most of them are not really matte and quite a lot of them have this orangy tone after applying and blending. Orange tone bronzers look rather unatural in my perspective and it irritates me. I am really happy that this bronzer work out well and will probably stick to it till I can find something better in the future. I will add a link below for those who are interested in this product.

Tip: if you want to contour your face, it is preferable to do so with a brush that has a little sharp tip on the top, or a slanted angled brush. Avoid using kubuki brush unless you want to do something all over your face. Most importantly, find a brush that your are comfortable using to apply your makeup.

Berry M bronzer: http://www.asos.com/Barry-M/Barry-M-Matt-Bronzing-Powder-Compact/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1677786&cid=5020&Rf900=1439&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Mattbronzingpowder

Thank you for reading! Hope you had a fruitful weekend =)

Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment