Wednesday 8 February 2012

NYX - lip smacking fun colours

Hi All!

Swatches: Tea Rose (left), Frappucino (centre), Hermes (right)

I got these lipsticks a few months ago but would still like to do a review on NYX lipsticks. These are the first few NYX products that I have tried and I am pretty impressed by them. The texture of the lipstick is creamy (semi-matt), very pigmented and does not cause your lips to feel dry. My favourite colour is  Frappucino, well Tea rose looks good too but the colour is a fairly bright. Due to misleading swatches on the website I purchased Hermes, not a wearable colour for me. The downside of this product it that the lipstick is not long wearing, you have to touchup rather often. The packaging of this product feel quite plasticky and cheap, but I am fine with that as the product is decently good.

They are really inexpensive, I bought mine from Cherry Culture through Smoochiezz spree and the cost of each was about sgd 6 and they have a massive number of colours which you can choose from.  If you are interested in buying NYX products, I would suggest buying them from a stall which has testers so that you can try them out before purchasing them. The swatches of all the lipstick on most of the online stores are so different from what they are in person. In case if you are planning to buy them from websites, it is good to search NYX lipstick reviews on youtube so that you can get a better look of how the colours look like so that you can make better decisions.

All in all, NYX lipsticks could be a good way to get you started if you are new to lipsticks and want to try it out.

Thank you for reading!



Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment