Wednesday 1 February 2012

Bourjois- Smile enhancing gloss

Hi All!


Beige Tapis Rogue (left),  Fraise Celebrity (right)
Tooth whitening gel applicator
Swatches: Beige Tapis Rogue (left),  Fraise Celebrity (right)

I am not a huge fan of lip glosses because I have oily skin, so shiny skin and shiny lips is a turn off for me. Since it is still winter, my skin is less oily and my lips will feel dry real easily, thus lip glosses may be a better substitute for lipsticks. I purchased these lipglosses mainly to try out the tooth whitening gel. It is a pretty interesting concept as most duo end lip products consist of a gloss and a lipstick or balm and lipstick.

The lip gloss is very pigmented, it does not feel sticky on the lips, it has mint vanilla scent which is not over powering. There is a little glitter bits in the gloss but it is not obvious when you wear them on your lip or when you swatch them, I guess this may be due to the highly pigmented lip colour.


My initial expectations of the whitening gel is that the formula is has a strong minty smell, taste like toothpaste and will totally not work at all. I am not a fan of minty stuff. In reality after testing it out, it turned out quite differently from what I thought. Yes, there is a minty taste and smell but it is so mild that you can barely feel it. Using the applicator, apply some of the gel on my front teeth, leaving it there for a little while before you "close" your mouth. It will not give you perfect pearly white teeth but it brightens and cause it to look less yellow some how. 

Overall I am impressed with product and I wish they could have more colours in the future.

For more information on this product, visit: http://www.bourjois.co.uk/catalog/make_up/lips/gloss/smile_enhancing_gloss

Thank you for reading!


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

3 comments:

  1. Omg Cool!
    Can i find those in Singapore?
    I want white teeth~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do sell it in SG but it's a bit expensive, I think its about sgd 20 for one =)

      Delete
  2. Fraise Celebrity is gorgeous! Think I need this gloss in my life, it sounds amazing that it makes your teeth look white as well.

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete