Thursday 16 February 2012

SASA Lash Curler

Hi All!



Close up view of the curler

Sideview of the curler
Using heated lash curler has made curling lashes so much easier than the regular lash curler. I used to have quite a few major issues using normal lash curler. It usually takes me a super long time trying to curl my lashes as it is stubbonly straight, my lashes may bend 90 degrees if I do not curl them well, lastly my lashes getting stuck to the metal tip when I re-curl my lashes with mascara on, worse of all lashes falling out when you try to do so. After using heated lash curler, I highly doubt I will be using the regular lash curler.

The heat from the curler is not that hot like a hair curler and it will not burn you skin, it does not melt your contact lenses in your eyes (for contact lense wearers). However, due to the heat, if your eyes may feel a little dry when using a heated lash curler, well I suppose that happens because the heat takes away moisture from your eye area. If you are able to curl your lash real quickly, there should not be much problem.

I have been using this for about 2 months and really love them. I will apply 1-3 coats of mascara before curling my lashes with the heated lash curler (takes abt 5 seconds), by doing this your lashes will remained curled for a longer period of time. However, this technique may not work for all mascaras as it depend on the mascara formula. I have tried it with my Bourjois mascara, it will remove most of the mascara on my lashes when I comb it through.

This product is avaliable at SASA retailing about 7-8sgd which is really cheap.The packaging is slim and fairly light and it occupies much less space in the makeup pouch. Some extra informtation if you are interested to purchase this product. The curler uses a AAA battery and the curler does not provide free battery upon purchase. The energy from the battery will drain away quite quickly, depending how long you turn it on and the brand of battery that you use.

Apart from SASA heated lash curler, there are several brands in the market. Even chanel has a limited edition heated lash curler for about 41 pounds which I saw in the magazine. For starters, it would be good to buy a cheaper one and test it out.

Thank you for reading!~


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment