Friday 5 April 2013

Sinful Colors Professional - nail polish

Hey All!~
Left to right: Cloud 9 (853), Let's Talk (929)


Used Essie Good to Go topcoat 


Just to clarify, the nail polish colour in Let's Talk (929) is not blue but dark purple. My camera couldn't capture that colour well enough. I bought these nail polishes from Boots not too long ago, the brand has got a fairly wide range of colours.

The formula is pretty good, in my opinion 'Let's Talk' is more pigmented than 'Cloud 9'. 2 coats of polish was required for 'Let's Talk' and 3 coats of polish 'Cloud 9' were required for my nails to look fully opaque. They do not chip very easily. It lasted me for about 5 days with minor wear-offs at the tip of my nails. 

For it's price at £1.99, I think it is worthwhile to buy their nail polishes.

Thank you for reading!~


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment