Friday 29 March 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids

Hey All!~

From left: 970 electric fuchsia and 980 orange edge


left: orange edge; right: electric fuchsia

I purchased these two new lipsticks from Maybelline on my trip to New York last week. I am not really sure if these two colours are in the permanent line as it is labeled as limited edition on the casing. Well, if you have difficulty finding these, I got them from DuaneReade drugstore.


It is pretty rare to find such vibrant lip colours in the drugstore line. I barely own any super bold and bright lip colours before, and after watching several good reviews on these lipsticks I decided to give it a go. I do agree with the positive reviews on these lipsticks, they are super pigmented, hydrating, lasts a long time, does not emphasize the crack line on the lips (works if you do not have severe dry lips) and it does not bleed.

970, Electric Fuchsia:
Cool pinkish magenta

980, Orange Edge:
Cool Orange slanted towards red

Both colours are not neon bright, Electric Fuchsia is definitely more eye-catching than the other. I prefer to apply the lip colour directly from the bullet and soften the edges using my ring finger.

For more information visit;
US:
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Lip-Makeup/Lip-Color/Color-Sensational-Vivids.aspx

Unfortunately there is no information available on Maybelline UK website

Thank you for reading!


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment