Monday 1 April 2013

Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids - UK

Hey all!~




Well I've got to say that the Vivids collection available in the UK was a little disappointing, the colours were less "fun" and unique. Only the one in 910 Shocking coral attracted my attention. I went to boots earlier today and checked the line, it is called Colour Sensational Vivids in the UK too.

910 shocking coral is more wearable than the other two that I purchased earlier. It is a pinky coral colour, when I tried it on, it looked noticeably more of a pink shade than a coral. The formula and pigmentation is similar to 970 Electric Fuchsia and 980 Orange Edge. However, this lipstick did settle in the fine lines on my lips, it is quite noticeable if you see it up close. All in all, I still think it is a great lipstick.

I hope they will have more colous in the future =)

Thank you for reading!


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment