Thursday 4 April 2013

Vichy Dermablend liquid Foundation

Hey all!~





I have been using and experimenting with this foundation for about 2 months. In case you are wonder what skin type I have, it is very oily and acne prone.

This foundation have saved me a lot of time trying to conceal some of my pimple/ acne scaring on my face. It is so pigmented that you can use your ring finger to apply some of it to conceal more serious scaring. A little goes a long way, a thin layer of this foundation was able to give me a medium coverage. A full-coverage can be easily achieved with this foundation. Since a thin layer is applied, it will not cake or slide as easily as the other foundations that I had tried. With a layer of finishing powder on top of it, it stayed matte for about 4-5 hour. In my case it's a big deal because other long-wearing will not even keep my skin matte for that long.

However, there are two major downside of this product. Firstly, the foundation dries quickly so you have to blend it very quickly. Secondly, it contains SPF 35 which be good for daytime but not at night. This foundation will most likely not be suitable for those who have dry skin as it will accentuate the dry patches on the skin.
 
This product can be found at Boots in the UK, they are shelved at where Vichy skincare range is.

For more information on this product:
http://www.vichy.co.uk/foundation-make-up/corrective-foundation-dermablend/p2210.aspx



Thank you for reading!~


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment