Saturday 17 March 2012

Boujour Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

Hi All!~

Colour  in no. 52




I know it looks kinna weird on the back of my hand but it is fine on my skin


I have been using this foundation for more than a month and I am pleased with it. I have combination skin type during winter so I have to use a slightly more hydrating foundation as compared to winter.

This foundation has a semi-matte finish which will not cause my skin look/ feel dry and it is able to last for a couple of hours without having to touch up with blotting powder. It has a light to medium coverage and it's able to cover up slight redness on my cheeks but not pimple scars. It does brighten up my complexion a little and does not emphasize dry areas on my skin. The formula is pretty lightweight and smells pleasant too. However, the foundation may oxidize a little after a few hours.


Thank you for reading!~


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment