Friday 27 January 2012

Lipstick of the moment- Canmake Creamy Touch lipstick

Hi all!

When I was back in Singapore for a short period of time during my christmas vacation, I stocked up quite a lot of asian beauty products. Introducing~ Canmake creamy touch lipstick!

The first time I saw this product in the early part of January at Watsons, they had 3 shades for this collection.
It claims to give a semi-matt finish, it does not have any pearl finish nor glitter particles in them and keeps your lips hydrated.

The packaging is made of metal and feels pretty sturdy unlike other plastic lipstick packging.
Swatches on the back of my hand. Swatch on the left was done directly from the lipstick, Swatch on the right was after a little blending of the product.

Pretty heavy swatch on my lips

The colour that I purchased is 03, the brightest orange-reddish colour on display. Well the colour may seem quite unwearable on a daily basis for me at first sight and after swatching it on the back of my hand, I decided not to buy it even though I really like the packaging. As I was rubbing off the lip colour, it became a rather appealing orangy peach like colour and the texture feels nice too. Since it is a new product and they had on discount for S$16.90 instead of the usual price of S$19.90, I BOUGHT IT! The colour complements my skin well and I am loving it. It is pretty long wearing, even after eating and drinking, there will still be a hint of colour on my lips.It leaves a semi matte finish without feeling dry on the lips.

The two other colours avaliable: one in pastel pink colour and the other in pastel orange. I really like this lipstick and prolly may try the pastel orange when I am back in SG =)

For more information you could visit:
http://www.canmake.com/en/elip/item_lip018.html

Thank you for reading!


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

2 comments: