Sunday 29 January 2012

Stila Lip Glaze

Hi All~!

Colours: Rasin (top), Grapefruit (centre), Seashell (bottom)

Swatches: Seashell (left), Grapefruit (centre), Rasin (right)




I just wanted to do a short review on Stila lip glaze. These three lip glaze comes together in a pack, thus the product is lesser (1.5ml per tube) that the full sized one and way cheaper too. Seashell is a nude colour with a hint of pink, Rasin is a maroonish berry colour, both have some fine gold particles in it. Grapefruit is light pink colour without any gold particles.

Glosses are fairly pigmrnted and have a very mild bubble gum fragrance in it, but you could still smell it if you wear it on your lip. I usually prefer wearing these glosses on top of other lip colour. Even though I love the colours, I may not want to purchase any lip glaze from stila as I do not really like the texture of the gloss due to its stickiness which I find very distracting. Plus the full size product is kind of expensive in my opinion.

Thank you for reading!


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment