Saturday 11 February 2012

French Manicure

Hi All~!


As promised, I have just done my french manicure and uploaded the pictures below =)

Products that I used
After painting base coat and a peachy nude nail polish

Applied Etude House mini frence polish at the tip of the nails
To mask imperfect white tip, use L.A. colours in silver Glitter above the white tip

Finish it with Seche Vite Fast drying nail polish

Seche Vite fast drying top coat is my favourite top coat ever, it has a nice glossy shine and dries very quickly, great for very impatient person like me.

I may do weekly review of nail polish since I wear nail polish everyday and change it rather often.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wah damn nice!!!! Look professional ~~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! prolly I can help you do your nails when I come back =)

      Delete