Monday 19 March 2012

Baviphat Peach lip tint

 Hi All!~




Swatch of the lip balm

woops my hair..

Stuff that I used on my cheeks: Berry M matt bronzer, Stila convertable colour in poppy


Swatches: Berry M Bronzer (left), Stila convertable colour (right)


I have been using this lip product for slightly more than a year now and I am sooo loving this tinted lip balm. It is by far my favourite coloured lip balm which does not cost a bomb. I saw this product in watsons last december, retailing at sgd $7-8 based on my impression. Well I got to know this product through a friend whom helped me purchased this online from a korean makeup spree. It costs a little more when I bought it online like about sgd$9-10.

This balm feels like jelly when you touch it. It is a little different from regular lip balm, it feels like a mix between a lip balm, lip gloss and a lip tint. It smells AWESOME!~ I really love love love the smell of this balm. I use this when my lips feel really dry and I want some colour to my lips. Sometimes I use it before applying my lipstick so that it will moisturize my lips and even after my lipstick wears off, there will still be some lip colour on my lips.

What I like about this product:
- gives a really natural pink colour
- colour lasts like a lip stain even after the lip balm wears off
- really moisturizing and the moisture effect lasts for quite some time

What I don't really like about this product:
- like all lip glosses etc they may feel a little sticky but to me it's alright
- a little unhygienic because you have to use your fingers to apply this product

Thank You for reading!~

Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment