Friday 27 January 2012

MY FIRST POST!

Hi all! This is my first post (like duh) and I am pretty nervous about it because I am afraid that I may write something wrongly. Anyway, a brief intro about me, I'm from Singapore, currently a Uni student studying in the UK. I am avid "fan" of makeup and I cannot leave the house without concealer, foudation, bronzer and defining my brows. Since I will be staying in UK most of the time and for the next couple of years, I can't do a lot of reviews on Asian beauty products, more frequently they may be other local or "Ang Moh" brand products. Reviews are done based on how well products work on me in the UK climate, so it is normal for others to have differring views on it. Hope you will find this blog useful and enjoy reading it!!

Love,
Chia Li

No comments:

Post a Comment