Friday 10 February 2012

Nail Art - part1

Hi All!


L.A. Colours - Black

L.A. Colours - Magenta

L.A. Colours - Silver Glitter

L.A. Colours - Gold Glitter
Etude House - Mini French in 01
 These are the few nail art items that I have been using/ bought lately. Amongst all, the first two which I bought and tried was L.A. colours in silver Glitter and Etude House mini french. Etude house mini french is used to paint the white tip on your nails . The bristles are much shorter than the regular nail polish brushes, thus it is very easy to control and apply. I didn't face much problems painting it with my left hand ( I am a right hander btw). The formula is rather thick and pigmented so a coat is only required. A problem with the thick formula is that the nail polish in the bottle will thicken quite quickly, making future applications much stickier and harder to apply. Probably then a bit of nail polish varnish could be added so that it will be less thick.

Since the white tip is not perfectly straight, I will usually use a glitter nail polish to go over the uneven line between the main nail colour and the white tip, this will result in a more perfect looking nails. The glitter nail polish solution for both gold and silver is not thick, little giltter will only be transferred with every stroke of nail polish you apply. About 3 layers of giltter has to be applied for it to be more obvious. The black and Mangenta ones are rather pigmented. Problem with L.A colours art deco polish is that the brush is very long, making it rather difficult to apply, but after a few practices it will turn out fine. Well I am not too sure exactly where is the L.A. colours avaliable in Singapore. I bought the silver one from F21 store for sgd$3, the other three I got them at 1 pound each from one of the shops not too far from where I am staying. The Etude house mini french cost about sgd$5 ( I can't remember exactly). At Etude house, they do have a gold glitter and black version of the mini french polish, probably you could check them out if you're interested to try such stuff.

I will be posting pictures on the french nail design that I had done a few times with these nail art items soon =)

Thank you for reading!~

Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment