Saturday 18 August 2012

Lancome Hypnose waterproof mascara

Hello!

I recently purchased this at the duty free counter in the airport because it is so much cheaper than at the the regular counters. I really needed to get a new tube of mascara too as the old one ( heroine mascara) that I was using for slightly more than 3 months have dried up. Heroine Mascara is good too by the way.

The formula is not heavy, lengthens your lashes much more that other brands and require much lesser coats of mascara for it to look visibly long, meaning less time required to apply mascara. It is able to hold the curl for a long duration, throughout the day actually. It does not volumise your lashes much but is able to separate  each lash nicely without causing sparse spots on your lids.  but However, it still smudges around the lower eye area due to my oily lids, sigh, never a mascara which will not cause that to happen so far =/  but it was not that bad.




left eye with mascara, right eye without mascara


I really do like that mascara but not to the extend that I will stop my quest to find the best mascara as I believe that there may be other brands which will be better than this mascara... hopefully

I will be off to Taiwan this weekend and will go crazy makeup shopping there hehe =D can't wait!

Thank you for reading!~

No comments:

Post a Comment