Friday 17 August 2012

Hunger Games nail polish by China Glaze ( Fast Track)

Hello!

After a long wait, I finally got my hands on the hunger games nail polishes.

Hunger games collection 

Fast Track 


I absolutely adore this nude colour and this is by far the first time I have worn and love a nude coloured nail polish. This is probably due to the gold and pink fine shimmer in it. It is well pigmented and does not look streaky when you apply it, only two coats is required for it to look opaque.

The other nail polish colour which I purchased alongside with Fast Track is Luxe and Lush. I will be doing a seperate review on that nail polish on a later date.

Thank you for reading!~

Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment