Friday 17 August 2012

Ettusais mini nail polish

Hey all!

I would to apologize for not updating the blog for a really long time as I was travelling a bit and have been busy working since I reach home (Singapore) the last 2 months. 

I will start off by doing a short review on Ettusais mini nail polish which I have been buying for the last 3 years. The range of mini Ettusais nail polish is usually available once a year somewhere in the middle of the year.

From the start, I have been buying only the glitter version whenever available as I really like the texture of it. It can be used to create a gradient glitter effect which looks fabulous. On the downside, due to the small bottle, the nail polish dries really quickly even before you using half of the amount and it is pretty pricey, $5 for 2ml. Anyway, I don't think I will be buying this again unless they have more unique looking colour in the future.

All of the colours shown in the picture below were from last year's collection.




Regardless, I am still a fan of other Ettusais makeup products which I have been using consistently over 2 years. ( I will be doing reviews on other products some time later)

For more information on their products, visit:
http://www.ettusais.sg/

Thank you for reading!

Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.





No comments:

Post a Comment