Monday 2 April 2012

Seche Vite Fasting drying Top Coat

Hi All!~






Just a really short post to express my love for Seche Vite nail polish. I am into my second bottle now! It is really rare for me to by a same nail polish (regardless whatever that it) twice. I finished my first bottle in about 3-4 months and I paint my nails about 1-2 times a week so it did last quite a bit =) You could get it at a cheaper price from fleas. I got my first bottle at abt sgd $15 from a flea at NUS. However over in the UK, I purchased my from ASOS.com at 10.95 pounds (but had 20% student discount so not that bad) as I could not find it anywhere else in the place where I am staying. 

Loving:
- dries really really quick
- has a really nice glossy look

Dislike:
- not a hard core long wearing top coat (taking into consideration that I have to cook and clean frequently)
  about 3 days before it chips a bit

Trying to find a cheaper substitute in the future probably Relvon quick dry nail polish or try some other brands. Will keep you all updated once I have found one =)

Thank you for reading!



Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment