Thursday 12 April 2012

Bourjois Lip Stick Haul!~

Hi All!~

I am currently raving Bourjois makeup products since I got in the UK, and it all started with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (freakin long name). So I got a couple of Spring/ Summer-ish coloured  lipsticks because the rest of the lipsticks that I purchased last time have a deeper berry tone to it. Well I did still get a deeper shade amongst the few lipsticks because I was so blind that I FORGOT TO CHECK THE COLOUR CODE! Lesson to learn, never take for granted where the testers are placed.


Colour: Rose Cachemire (82)


Swatch on lips

Colour: Rose Corset (46)

Swatch on lips

Colour: Rose Delicat


Swatch on lips
Description of each colour:

Rose Cashmere: A pastel peachy pink colour, has really fine glitter pigments in it, has a semi-matte finish

Roe Corset: A solid bright pink with an orangey tone in it, has a semi-matte finish

Rose Delicate: A solid maroon-ish reddish colour, has a semi-matte finish

 Overall review on all 3 lipsticks:

Pros:
- all colours are wearable

Cons:
- they are not long wearing
- cause my lips to feel dry once the lip colour wears out


Have a great weekend and thank you for reading!~


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment