Sunday 13 May 2012

Loreal Causse Rogue

Hi all!~
Top: Rebel Red (401), Bottom: Lovely Rose (03)
Swatches: rebel red (left), lovely rose (right)

Rebel red

Lovely rose

Pros:
- smells yummy, kinna like candy
- I kinna like the design of the packaging and it does not feel very cheap and plastic-ky

Cons:
- when the lipstick starts to wear out, you lips may feel more dry
- sheer colour, almost like a tinted lipbalm to me
- not long wearing, you have to consistantly reapply it
- if your lips are really dry, the product would tend to accumulate on the dead skin on your lips (exfoliate
  before using this, if you intend to
- you can finish the product pretty quickly if you reapply it often

All in all I wouldn't reccomend this because I feel that the revlon lip butters are much much better than these.I have gotten a few lip butters recently so I will be doing a review on it soon =)

Thank you for reading!~


Disclamier: I am neither paid to review this product nor helping the company to advertise their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment